I like iVinci very much, and I am using it as my main graphic design tool (Snow leopard and mavericks), but I would like to suggest some improvements:
- Use the System color picker so user can access to existing color libraries and palettes. I was trying to coordinate some logo colors with a web design and it was a pain not been able to access the site palette.
- Dialog boxes should support tab key to move from an input field to another.
- It would be great to edit text in place
- Layer opacity would be a plus
- It would be interesting an option to adjust canvas size to the drawing size (including a padding), or a way to export images specifying this. Is useful to export logos and another pieces.
Thanks for your feedbacks. 1. System color picker can only be stand-alone dialog, which breach our GUI design. You can pick the color directly from web page with our color picker. 2. Tab key will be added in future version. 3. We will consider this, but it is not likely to support. 4. Layer opacity will be added in future version. 5. Export image with a specified region, this will be added!
Sorry for the delay. Right click on the path, and select "Fill With Image" on the menu.
Carlo 2014-06-18 00:23:14
2 questions : 1) In vtDisplay, is there a way to interact on the iPad not as a trackpad but as a "touch screen" ? 2) Are you planning on enabling the use of vtDisplay on a user with is not cuttingly logged on ? Ex : 2 users (A and B) created on the Mac. User A is using the Mac while User B is being used on the iPad
1) We had thought about this before, but finally we decide to simulate as track pad because it is more convenient. No way to switch to touch screen mode at present. 2) This is interesting, but it is very complicate to implement.
If your "Pics" and "Pics 2" are on 2 different devices, you can turn on p2p transfer and use "album sync" to transfer the albums.(read help page to learn how to use album sync). If your "Pics" and "Pics 2" are on same device, you can use wifi share to ZipDownload albums from "Pics" and then upload to "Pics 2".